It might be grotty outside but if there is just a tiny glimmer of sunshine I encourage you to go and chase it.
“Consider these 5 Benefits of a winter walk:
If you can meet up with friends or go on an organised walk with others that’s even better
- Walking allows us to safely release the anxiety chemical adrenaline
- Walking in the fresh air will promote better sleep
- Walking in the daytime will allow vitamin D to increase your vitality
- Walking with others promotes good mental well-being
- Walking might be a good time to listen to an audio book or podcast/music”
This is just one of the ideas in the Winning at Winter Workbook. We have a whole section called Feel Good Friday with loads more ideas for little things you can do to make yourself feel better.
Join in with the conversation in the less-stuff Facebook group to share your ideas. I’d love to hear how this works for you.
Countdown to Cosy is a collaboration with The Frugal Family – check out what they are up to on their website www.thefrugalfamily.co.uk