What can you swap today?
Swapping is a great way to make a little change for the better. Here are some ideas for things to change around. Remember every little thing we do to live more sustainably is good, even though it seems a tiny drop in the ocean.
- Try a banana instead of a slice of cake
- Refill a water bottle instead of buying a disposable
- Get a bus instead of driving
- Walk or cycle instead of getting the bus
- Swap an old lightbulb for a LED and save lots of money
- Try using vinegar as an eco friendly cleaning alternative
- Or citric acid instead of descaler
- Swap toys and books with a friend instead of buying new
These are just a few ideas for easy swaps you can make. Join in with the conversation in the less-stuff Facebook group to share your ideas. I’d love to hear how this works for you.